Welcome to our Website. Our aim at New Horizons AP School is to create a safe and happy environment for our children to learn. We are committed to and passionate about supporting and working with some of the most vulnerable, disadvantaged and disengaged learners across KS1 – KS4. We operate an inclusive school where every child is valued and we work hard to help our children develop their skills, knowledge and positive attitudes in order to help them to become responsible, respectful and tolerant citizens of the future.
At New Horizons AP School we have a strong team of dedicated and supportive staff who work very hard to provide the best opportunities for all our pupils. We value and appreciate the positive support of our parents and of the wider community and strive for an open and welcoming environment where we can work in partnership for the benefit of our pupils.
- A swing and a miss! 04 October 2017 - Take a look at our pupils brushing up on their golf swing before we head on to the course :-
- NHAP vs The Bridge 04 October 2017 - Our first fixture of the season! A few huffs and puffs and red faces but our pupils were a credit to New Horizons and their behaviour was outstanding!! Well done guys:-
- Sport Leaders 02 October 2017 - Take a look at our fantastic key stage 3 and 4 students working with our primary unit. Below you can see them delivering a boxing and hockey session as well as teaching some pool. This is a fantastic way to develop their leadership and communication skills.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning 02 October 2017 - A huge thank you to everyone that took part in our Macmillan Coffee morning on Friday. We raised a grand total of £53.54. Also, a special thank you to Sue Martin and our KS4 Duke of Edinburgh pupils for baking and selling those amazing cakes.
- Dallaglio Rugby Works 02 October 2017 - Thank you very much to Rory and Ali from Dallaglio RugbyWorks for their fantastic Rugby session this afternoon. Dallaglio RugbyWorks is an intensive, long-term skills development programme based on rugby, through which we aim to get teenagers outside of mainstream education into sustained education, employment or training.
- Results Day – 24th August 2017 20 July 2017 - Results collection and advice for post 16 provision will be available in the hall from 9am until 12.30pm on Thursday 24th August!